Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School 2012


The girls just headed off to the first day of school this morning.  Curly hair, the perfect outfits, and heavy backpacks.

My baby Amber isn’t really this old…is she?

Since when did my sweet Allie girls start caring about what her hair looks like?

Is Abbey wearing my black tank top?

Usually I am ready for school to start, but this year the summer went too fast.  Or could it be that my girls are just growing up Waaay too quickly?

As I MADE them turn around for one last picture I couldn’t help but think, I can’t wait till they come home.


2 comments:

  1. It is so hard. Just wait till they are off to college. your heart goes with them. Pray you did a good job and they will make good decisions. And come home for visits. Miss them like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they do grow up waaayyy too fast...my "first day of school" picture of Morgan this year was in front of the sign of Colorado State University. Which is good and bad...good that she wants to go off into the world but bad as it's far away!

    Are you in the path of the hurricane/typhoon that's headed toward Japan?

    ReplyDelete