Sunday, June 24, 2012

First Week of Summer....A Photo Re-cap


First full week of summer break for the girlies and I.  We are bachelorettes because Daddy is golfing in Guam and drinking gourmet espressos every morning.  Lucky duck.

We have been keeping busy though.  Android FINALLY has the Instagram app., so you can say I have went a little phone picture crazy.

Allie and I have golfed almost every day this week.  She pared a hole and it was a special moment.

Amber and Abbey are in dance camp.  Leave it to Amber to get a little crazy while practicing.

I was in charge of making centerpieces for a women’s conference at church.  I turned these……

Into these.  (Pretty crafty eh?)

On Wednesday, typhoon Guchol hit Japan.  We were ready.

The storm left us with cool skies…..

And some nasty bunkers at the golf course.

Now it’s time to sit on the porch and relax with my favorite glass of something…….

While listening to C-130’s take off and land.

What have you been doing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment