Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Craft and Cookie Showdown Winner is......


Christmas 2010
Craft and Cookie Showdown
And the winner is……
Veronica at Life In The Thrifty Lane!  She posted Hot Cocoa Cones and will get a $25 Visa gift card!
Aren’t they cute?  Top choice among the judges….easy to make, cute to give, and yummy to eat!  My kids can’t wait to make these for their teachers!
I would also like to thank Veronica for entering my first blog contest. (Be sure to grab my “featured” button on the sidebar.) I noticed that she was fairly new to blogging (like me) and she needs her own button….so I made one! I kept it simple because I’m not sure what she’s into, but I hope she likes it!
Please be sure to check out some of the other cute things she has on her blog.  Like Christmas Cappuccino kits…..mmmmm.
Thanks also to the other contest entries….missed them? CLICK HERE

So.....what should I do for my next blog contest?????

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Lynnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made my day!! And thank you to all the judges :) I also like the button that you made me, so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete